Tuesday 2 November 2010

ebook downloads - 2 ways to downlaod unlimited ebooks for the ipad

I am a book fan and am constantly looking for new content including news and current affairs and novels and books. I gain a lot of news via the internet but like to be able to have it saved on my ipad i found this difficult to find without having to subscribe to the individual different news services which is very costly.
I get books from many sources including swapping with friends, small individual publishers who share their content free online and also a great site called Scribd this is a great service and allows your to download loads of free content including full books and novels if you search hard. However there are some questions on some of the books as to if they are being published by the author. But then other times you find tasters of books and novels to download then links to buy the books. I like scribd but it does also contain a lot of pointless and useless content and can take forever to load. Click here to visit Scribd
My friend recommended a service to me called "The Novel Network" where he said I could download all the books, papers, novels and more.
I was naturally skeptical as I have been paying between $10-$20 dollars a time per eBook buying them directly from apple, this did not suit me as I can easily read a book a week and instead of saving myself money using a iPad instead of a paper book, which is why I brought my iPad.
So I took gamble and signed up to the novel network, it cost me £49.95 and from the second I gained access it has become one of the best purchases I have ever made. Instead of paying every time a new books is released I now simply log onto the network and download the book instantly. Its not just books either I have unlimited access to newspapers, novels, anime, bestsellers fiction and non-fiction. I have already downloaded approx 90 books and newspapers which I am storing on my iPad, and will be download a lot more before my holiday next year where I will be taking my eReader to use for the 10 hour plane journey and for reading in the sun everyday on the beach.
The best part of it all is if I had paid for each book individually I would of paid around $900(if all the books cost only $10 each). So already by signing up to the novel network I have saved (conservatively $850) and that is within just one month of signing up, what's even better is the fact I save more EVERY-TIME I download another eBook. I also now download these books from the network to my Blackberry as well and have no problems with at any time. I love the way I brought the service for one piece of technology yet now I can use it on any mobile phone, computer, work laptop etc etc.
Click here to visit The Novel Network
I now no longer have the problem of having no content or ebooks for my ipad as i find it all from the 3 ways outlined above. I hope you can use this information yourselves and find plenty of content and dont give up on scribd it has some gems when you search long enough.
Good Luck